top of page

How to Donate to Places to Age


Donations for Places to Age can be made through the Chaffee County Community Foundation (CCCF) and are tax-deductible. 

Places to Age will responsibly use your donated funds to take concrete steps in getting senior housing with elder-care services here in Chaffee County (potentially to include an Assisted Living facility in addition to Memory Care). We need county-wide support to secure the funding we will need for the development of the project. 

Thank you for your support

bottom of page